Betting Secrets: The Best Football Betting Strategy & Much More Revealed

Image
How it Works So, on to how this football betting system functions in practice. There are many ways to go about this, but I’ll cover two of the most popular here. As I mentioned earlier, this works best if you can find bets that have a high value that you can capitalise on. Taking the above game as an example, let’s say you lay the draw on the exchange at odds of 4.5. If, as fully expected, West Ham take the lead in the first half, then you can simply cash out for a profit. Another option is to hedge your bet by backing the draw. After the first goal for the favourites goes in, the odds at bookies for the draw will rise. Backing these new odds with an amount that will cover your liability will result in a guaranteed profit. For example, if we place the £10 lay bet at odds of 4.00, then are able to back the draw in-play after a goal at odds of 6.00 with a £6.5 stake, we would be able to guarantee profit of £3 in the event of a draw and £3.5 if either team wins. While the profit will

Dani Alves claims moves to Liverpool, Chelsea and Real Madrid were close



Paris Saint-Germain right-back Dani Alves claims moves to Liverpool, Chelsea and Real Madrid all fell through before he joined Barcelona from Sevilla.

Liverpool were strongly linked with the Brazilian in 2006 and, although reports at the time suggested the club were not willing to meet Sevilla's £8m asking price, Alves believes an agreement was more or less finalised before the transfer collapsed, a situation he also experienced with Chelsea and Madrid.

"I pretty much had an agreement with Liverpool," the Paris Saint-Germain right-back told FourFourTwo.

"But for whatever reason it didn't happen at the last moment and I really don't know why, as I wasn't the one conducting the negotiations. I had other people representing me back then.

"Something similar happened later in my career with Chelsea and Real Madrid. Of course, it all worked out happily for the cules [Barcelona fans] in the end, and also for me, as I was able to write an amazing story at the Camp Nou instead.

"I wanted to win things that I unfortunately couldn't win if I stayed at Sevilla. We came close, but I don't like to be just close.

"Six months before the transfer window opened I'd been told of Barca's interest, and I said I'd like to play for them because of the fine history of Brazilians there, the greatness of the club and the style of football.

"So it was a successful union and I will always be grateful to Pep Guardiola, Txiki Begiristain and Joan Laporta, as they gave me the opportunity to become a big star," he added, referring to the coach, director of football and president respectively at the time that he joined.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sevilla declare intention to sign Andre Silva permanently from AC Milan

Betting Secrets: The Best Football Betting Strategy & Much More Revealed

Why Tottenham will want Real Madrid to beat Liverpool in Champions League final