Betting Secrets: The Best Football Betting Strategy & Much More Revealed

Image
How it Works So, on to how this football betting system functions in practice. There are many ways to go about this, but I’ll cover two of the most popular here. As I mentioned earlier, this works best if you can find bets that have a high value that you can capitalise on. Taking the above game as an example, let’s say you lay the draw on the exchange at odds of 4.5. If, as fully expected, West Ham take the lead in the first half, then you can simply cash out for a profit. Another option is to hedge your bet by backing the draw. After the first goal for the favourites goes in, the odds at bookies for the draw will rise. Backing these new odds with an amount that will cover your liability will result in a guaranteed profit. For example, if we place the £10 lay bet at odds of 4.00, then are able to back the draw in-play after a goal at odds of 6.00 with a £6.5 stake, we would be able to guarantee profit of £3 in the event of a draw and £3.5 if either team wins. While the profit will

Ex-Chelsea captain Terry feeling fittest for a decade ahead of reported Spartak Moscow move

Latest News RSS feed
Ex-Chelsea captain Terry feeling fittest for a decade ahead of reported Spartak Moscow move
Ex-Chelsea captain Terry feeling fittest for a decade ahead of reported Spartak Moscow move
Former Chelsea captain John Terry claims he feels fitter than he has for much of the last decade amid reports he is set to sign for Spartak Moscow. The 37-year-old has been without a club since leaving Aston Villa after their defeat in the Championship play-off final to Fulham at the end of last season. Terry had been tipped to return to Villa Park and admits he has "unfinished business" at the club, but the latest reports suggest he has travelled to Russia to undergo a medical with Spartak. The ex-England centre-back insists he is still hungry for more success and has no concerns about his fitness, just three months out from his 38th birthday. "I loved my time at Aston Villa. I am still devastated that we didn't go up," he told the Daily Mail. "The manager, players and supporters were incredible with me but I hate losing and I feel there is unfinished business there. "Steve Bruce is a great man and with the backing of the new owners, Steve will hopefully get the club back into the Premier League. "Don't get me wrong, if I don't play again I am content with what has been an unbelievable career, but I'm still hungry to go and play if everything around it is right. If it's right for me and my family. "I am in the best condition I have been in for the last eight to 10 years of my career. I've had a brilliant summer, the first time in 20 years I have been able to get away like that with my family during the school holidays. I was away so much last year because I was fully committed to giving everything to Aston Villa, but now I am fully recharged." Spartak, who finished third in Russia's top flight last season, will compete in the 2018-19 Europa League.         View this post on Instagram                   Portugal it’s been a pleasure  We as a family love your beautiful country  Amazing family holiday @toniterry26 @georgie26terry @sum26terry  A post shared by John Terry (@johnterry.26) on Sep 2, 2018 at 11:21am PDT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sevilla declare intention to sign Andre Silva permanently from AC Milan

Betting Secrets: The Best Football Betting Strategy & Much More Revealed

Why Tottenham will want Real Madrid to beat Liverpool in Champions League final